Healthy foods for healthy teeth
The American Dental Association says these foods contain nutrients that can help build strong teeth:
- Dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yogurt, which are rich in calcium.
- Leafy greens and almonds, which are also good sources of calcium.
- Eggs, fish, meat and poultry, which are rich in phosphorous.
- Vegetables and fruit, which are good sources of fiber.
- Citrus fruits, which are rich in vitamin C
- Sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens and fish, which are good sources of vitamin A.